Thursday, February 2, 2017

One Month Experience in Sweden




First of all, I'd like to raise the environment in Karlstad where is the best place on the planet that I've ever seen before. The other thing, I can say, Swedish people are friendly, active and respectful is that I really appreciate is their tolerance and they always obey the traffic law. For instance, while they were driving on the road they stopped their car with lovely smile and then let the walkers the first priority to walk across the road. Second, I'm really interested in the rich historical capital city with the modernization, too. Third, the points that I always remember in my mind, the knowledge which I've gained from Stockholm University, I mean that now I can use Movie Maker Program (the useful ideas came from Sahan's lecture to produce  the Video Clips) which is very necessary for my Change Project on Active Learning- Technology in the classroom.  The main points are useful advice, information, and links from my coach, Pooyeh.  I can say that now I'm clearer than before to apply the Action Plan. Moreover, I realize ICT in education is the most important factor to support in teaching and learning process. I mean that I'm willing to use SciPro system to evaluate my students' thesis. (The crucial ideas from Henrik). All in all, One Month Experience in Sweden made me become an ICT person. What do I mean to this context of an ICT person? Oh, here you see, I'm willing to apply Technology in the classroom as well as guide ICT-uses to my colleagues. I have a slogan, Be together to think, learn, share and apply what we've gained are the key to carry out in our career to be better. (Networking is to keep lifelong learning.) Now I can say, It's time to change to be better? I mean that positive thinking to use technology in the classroom can make better education. (Better education is the key to get really sustainable development on our planet.
Thank Swedish Government, Life Academy, Sida, all Participants

No comments:

Post a Comment